Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YIPPEE Spring is here!

I am so thankful that spring is here... and I know spring is here because Spring Volleyball started yesterday. Our team, The True E! Volleyball Story, won all three of our games... and here is the amazing part... aside from my husband... I didn't know anyone! We quickly settled into a routine got to know one another and just enjoyed the game... It was a TON of fun!

Today my niece and her two girls came over to go for a walk. My daughters were SO excited!!! We started out at our house and walked three blocks to the walking path... of course we had to stop at the park on the way! After about 10 minutes the girls were ready to walk down the trail to the next park! So we fast paced it to the next park. The girls played and then we walked three more blocks back to our house... It was SO beautiful out today. Once we got home the girls headed out to the backyard to play and after a little talking I made dinner for the kids.

Once my niece and her girls left, I got my girls ready for bed and much to my surprise they were out... like a light...

No comments: