Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Been How Long???

I cannot believe that it has been over a year since my last post!

There has been a lot going on and it seems like it has been that long since I've seriously done any scrapbooking or creating of any kind. So I've decided to search the web for some inspiration and get back to it.

You know how sometimes you see things and you wonder...hmmm I wonder what that is all about and then you somehow stumble on it one day and think... Geeze Luis... I'm such a dork!

Well that happened to me tonight. In August I bought an Ipod Nano and I'm happy to say that I am addicted to PODCASTS! I honestly thought I would only use it for music but I've discovered a whole new world!!!

So I'm out there searching for downloadable content to play on my ipod and I stumble across a whole bunch of sites that have RSS feeds. Now at work I have Office 2007 so I'm able to add feeds to Outlook but at home I don't so I was copy and pasting all of these links ino an email to send them to myself out work so I could subscribe to all of them tomorrow.

Then I noticed on one of the pages that the feeds button in my IE tool bar was orange... never noticed that before... so I thought hmmm what the heck I'll click on it... Then I realized that there was a subscribe button... so of course I click on that... then my favorites menu pops open and low and behold there is a RSS Feeds tab that I never notice.... Right about now all sorts of light bulbs start going off in my head... *ding, ding, ding... we have a winner* so I spent most of the evening going through all of my bookmarks and checking for feeds... which is how I ended up here again!

So I'm super pumped and I believe it is time for me to clean up my scraproom and get reacquainted with all my tools and create something!

No comments: