Monday - Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwiches & Pasta Salad
- Pulled Beef BBQ Sandwiches
I use beef ribs, usually about 3lbs. Put them in the crock pot along
with some beef broth and cook them all day.
Get home pull the ribs out and shred the meat with a fork.
Transfer the shredded meat to a baking dish pour your favorite BBQ sauce on
and bake for 30 minutes
- Pasta Salad - As a busy mom... I cheat a little and use Suddenly Salad, everyone likes it so why re-invent the wheel!
Tuesday - Roast, Mashed Potatoes, fruit and veggies
- Roast - Pretty basic - crockpot, cream of mushroom, beef stock and a whole day of cooking
- Mashed Potatoes - Instant
- Fruit & Veggies - Whatever we have on hand most likely - Pineapple and Peas
Wednesday - Pork Chops, applesauce & veggie (no special recipes here just basic cooking)
Thursday - My Extra special Tuna Salad Bagel Sandwiches - Left Over Veggies and Fruit
Friday - Sesame Chicken, Brown Rice & Lentils
Saturday - Take Out because the Kitchen will be closed
Sunday - Our traditional Family dinner is Spaghetti... so no matter who's house we go to on family night we will be having spaghetti!