Saturday, February 14, 2009

Need some inspiration?

One thing I struggle with is finding inspiration but I have a few place I go to when I find I am in a rut:
  1. Sketches - PageMaps is my favorite but Becky Higgins is also a great sketcher!
  2. Scrapbook Magazines - Scraplifting another's layout can sometimes spark your creative mind. You see something you like but then you change it up a bit to make it your own.
  3. Advertisements - Yeah I mean it sometimes an advertisement will spark something in my creative imagination...
  4. Art - You can find inspiration every where.

All of these items below were in some way shape or form inspired by one of the four point above:

I scraplifted this one.
This one came from a piece of art
This one came from a sketch
This one came from an advertisement

1 comment:

Heidi said...

These are really great ideas and darling pages! Thanks for sharing!

Heidi from SP