Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recovery

Well, I had my surgery yesterday and the gall bladder is removed. I was in considerable pain yesterday and slept most of the day. It is now 11:30 am and I am just waking up. I don't know how long I am going to stay up but hubby is taking good care of me.

Thank you mom for calling and checking on me last night... I'm glad you are feeling better too!

I must thank Kathy for calling and checking on me not to mention the box of goodies she sent home with me on Saturday. The kids and dad are thouroughly enjoying the banana bread, brownies and cake! I appreciate you thinking of me and them.

I also must thank Janelle for picking up my kids and taking care of them last night. The flowers are beautiful! I appreciate all you do for me.

Thank you for all who posted well wishes for me... know that it makes me smile that you all love me so!

Hugs,
Michele

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Glad to hear that surgery went well and you are on the road to recovery. The first couple of days there is some pain, but in the end (I promise) it is worth it!