Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Today we spent a wonderful day with our friends the Schwartzkopf's. We even took Griffin with us and we all had a wonderful time. Mark and Janelle set up the pool for the kids and they had a great time splashing in the water and getting all wet.
My two girls always make me smile. While running from the back of the yard to jump into the pool Piper is carefree and happy, Paige has a some what serious look going on... just like her daddy when she is really focused on something her tongue comes out of her mouth!
Tyler on the other had chose to take a much safer route when jumping in the pool... he opted for not one, not two, but three floatation rings. It was quite comical watching him get the rings on himself and then trying to keep them all from falling down.

Hudson and Madison played in the water as well but just didn't seem to want to run and jump in but they sure had fun getting all wet and of course being all stinkin' cute while they were at it.

Soon the fun in the water started to wind down and the kids started getting all dried off and I couldn't help but snap a picture of Hudson giving Janelle an evil little look. I can only imagine what he was thinking! All I know is that it was just the cutest thing ever! I think I'm really going to enjoy scrappin' this one!
Next it was time for Hide N Seek and Madison found the perfect quiet spot to hide... right under the deck stairs! It was perfect cover as the stairs are surrounded by plants and if you aren't looking all that close you wouldn't have seen her hiding under there. It was all I could do to get my camera out and snap a quick picture before Paige came looking for her... otherwise I would have blown her cover for sure! I'm quite positive that she would not have been happy with me if that had happened!
Now I would be in really big trouble if I didn't post some pics of our little Griffin. He did really well over at Mark and Janelle's! He didn't mind the kids running around and screaming so I was thankful for that. He did however find some fun with an empty A&W Cream Soda bottle. I think when I scrap this one the title will be I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Cream Soda!

No comments: